The Proficiency Testing Laboratory (PTL)
The Food and Nutrition Research Institute – Proficiency Testing Laboratory (FNRI-PTL) is committed to organize and provide quality proficiency testing (PT) services at reasonable cost to the satisfaction of participants. This commitment is demonstrated through accreditation to ISO 17043:2010 for the operation, management and development of PT Schemes. FNRI-PTL is accredited by the Bureau of Laboratory Accreditation, Department of Science and Service (BLA, DSS, PTP 0005).
Why Choose FNRI-PTL?
1. Affordable PT Participation fee
2. Provides credible PT scheme with international recognition
3. Produced proficiency test item similar to the matrix commonly analyzed by local tests laboratories
4. Provides technical assistance to its participant
5. With access to national and international PT experts
For inquiries, contact the PTL Staff;
Tel. No. +632 837-8113 to 14 local 330